Friday, June 29, 2007

Design Crush: Jonathan Adler

Like many of you out there "J'adore" Jonathan Adler! So I was happy as a clam (someone has got to find out if clams really are happy...but you know what I mean) to see this "what's hot ! people" page in the latest Elle Decor (July/August 2007). Mr. Adler has begun a collaboration with Larson-Juhl, well known framing company to introduce his fab new line of frames.

I, for one, am quite impressed. I am going to try and get my hands on the faux bamboo asap.
So as a salute to Jonathan's new venture, here are a few pics of an earlier foray of Jonathan's into the world of interior design as seen in House & Garden June 2005. (I can't get enough):



Jonathan never fails to inspire. Rock on Jonathan!

13 comments:

beachbungalow8 said...

i have so many of these tear sheets in my inspiration notebook. i just sort of wish he had never done top design. he sort of gave me the willies.

Anna said...

Great images of his work here!
XO
Anna

Gypsy Purple said...

What a lovely blog you have!!!!

ALL THE BEST said...

Love Jonathan, love your blog! Thanks for sharing the great photos.

annechovie said...

I love Jonathan's fresh and eclectic vision! He is very talented.

katiedid said...

HA! I know what you mean. I thought he was pretty good though. But the whole show could have been better, no? I like to think it was due to production and not the judges?!?

katiedid said...

Hi Anna-
He is so creative I think.:)

katiedid said...

Thank you Gypsy Purple! And thank you for visiting. I am going to spend some time reading back through your blog tonight! It is so wonderful, it needs my full attention!

katiedid said...

ALL THE BEST,
Thank you so much for visiting! Your blog is another "must see". It sounds like life is wonderful for you in the UK. I plan to stop by often!

katiedid said...

Annchovie- He is fun isn't he? Looking forward to your blog!

blushing apples said...

THANKS FOR POSTING THAT, I LOVE JONATHAN.

style court said...

Katie, great flash-back :) Fun to see these images.

katiedid said...

Blushing Apples and Courtney- Thank you for stopping in!