Monday, June 25, 2007

Fiona Newell Weeks

It is the individual elements that make up the whole, and Fiona Newell Weeks can really put them together in a very pretty way. Here are some images of her own house as seen in the July/August Southern Accents magazine:

In the Living Room, she used the ever oh so popular China Seas "Paradise Garden" fabric through Quadrille. And the Poof from Style House just makes the room much more fun!

This vignette was made all the more dynamic when Fiona used this Farrow and Ball wallpaper.

And, I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of that "Paradise Garden" fabric, here in brown and pink on the sofa pillow. Also noted: the large pink and white pillow from Anthropologie!

11 comments:

kstyle said...

Hi katie

Thanks for linking kstyle. I will do the same in the next few days. Your blog is delightful. k

katiedid said...

Thank you so much kstyle! You are very kind. :)

The Peak of Chic said...

I really liked this home. I couldn't find a website for her- could you?

style court said...

Yes I love "Paradise" in brown!

girl meets glamour said...

Love these images Katiedid!!! Esp. those cabbage bowls on display :)

katiedid said...

Hi POC!
I like it too. I tried to find a website, but no, I could not find one either. I will post her phone # tonight though!

J Lee said...

I agree Katie, the paradise garden fabric in the last image is so warm - i just want to lay in that sofa! great images.

katiedid said...

Courtney and JLee- I love it too! This brown and pink may end up in my daughter's room soon!

GMG- Those are pretty aren't they?

Gypsy Purple said...

Stunning!!!
Great blog you have!!!

katiedid said...

Gypsy Purple- Thank you! Your blog is wonderful!

Cote de Texas said...

I think this dining room might be my favorite of the year. I don't know what it is, but it MOVES me! haha - I want it. Farrow and Ball makes the most beautiful papers out there, I think. I just used one in a client's bedroom. The paper is so thick and rich looking.

Joni
Cote de Texas