Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jonathan Adler: Roman Holiday

A new collection by Jonathan! I am pretty sure those blue obelisks will find their way into my house before too long:

And these regent furniture pieces! Beautiful bench slash table. At the end of a bed, as occasional tables, sky's the limit here:

A few more pieces of eye candy to drool over. Well, don't really. It's too pretty to allow that:



Loving this coffee table and console. When is the Dining Table going to be available Jonathan? I need one desperately!

Well there you have it. Another reason to shop JA.

14 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Thanks for letting us know he has a new line out! I'm off to check his website now :)

Style Court said...

the bench caught my eye too :)

patricia gray said...

These are all great and classic pieces. You couldn't go wrong with any of them.

Mélanie said...

I love neoclassical style ..Madeleine Castaing would have loved these armchairs !! than you for sharing

melissa @ the inspired room said...

Great pieces! Thanks for sharing them!

{this is glamorous} said...

Thanks for reminding me about Jonathan Adler--perfect timing for Christmas--and the obelisks are great.

coco+kelley said...

very cool collection in that classic greek style - every time i turn around jonathan adler is ahead of the curve with such cool stuff! i might have to purchase some for myself...

ALL THE BEST said...

Love these pieces! Thanks for posting...off to check it out!

katiedid said...

Hi all! I thought his new collection was fun too! Thanks for stopping in.

katiedid said...

coco=kelley-
Thanks for visiting! I went to your blog and it is so fun. Thanks for linking me and I will do the same!:)

Cote de Texas said...

I hadn't seen this, but I'm in love!!! Thanks for sharing.

JOni

katiedid said...

Hi Joni!
Hey THANK YOU for the magazine copy!

I love Jonathan too! :)

Jackie Von Tobel said...

Love it Love It Love it, thanks for sharing

franki durbin said...

I've got to get my hand on a few of these pieces. Too gorgeous. JA has a special knack, doesn't he?

Those white, low tables are exactly what I need for our new office. Nice find!