Tuesday, December 4, 2007

SEEING RED

'Tis the season for seeing red just about everywhere. Here are a few luscious reds that brightened my day. Hope you enjoy!


This chair is perfect for the hippest of Santa's! Image from the House and Garden blog. High Point, NC tour.

And now for Mrs. Claus' chair. Another H&G blog image.

Let's not forget those elves. I can see these in their "cool" pad at the North Pole. (H&G Blog)



And looking forward to a few presents from St. Nick himself? Courtney at Style Court could show those wrapping elves a thing or two with her beautiful gift wrapping. Check out more of her ideas on Style Court blog!


Courtney also had this Ruthie Sommers chair on her blog recently. I have always loved this chair. So you all know what you can get me for Christmas! Well....maybe if everyone chipped in a little? One can always dream.

The dresser via This is Glamourous blog looks like it belongs in the castle of a Sugar Plum Fairy. A beautiful confection!

May your days be Merry and Bright with these wall lanterns from Ruthie Sommers, Chapman Radcliff through 1st dibs.

I love the Holiday Season. I hope you are all planning to enjoy it in all of your own wonderful ways. I would love to hear about how you all spend your holiday season!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

27 comments:

Suzy said...

Great post. That red patent leather chair is particularly cool!

Neutral Dwelling said...

Red just makes you feel good all over. That dresser looks great!

Jennifer said...

I love the chest!

girl meets glamour said...

Great red finds Katie!!!

~Kate

katiedid said...

Hi Suzy-
I thought that chair was great too. It definitely has personality!

katiedid said...

Hi Neutral and Jennifer- Isn't that chest beautiful? I love inlayed furniture.

katiedid said...

Hi Kate!
Thanks for the visit! It was a fun little post.

The Peak of Chic said...

The Ruthie pieces are very chic, as usual!

Pink Wallpaper said...

Santa would definitely be chillin' in that shiny red chair!! fun post!

katiedid said...

Hi Jennifer!
There is just something about Ruthie! She has such a great eye for wonderful stuff!

katiedid said...

Hi Pink!
I thought so too! Anyone who wears red leather and white faux fur would have to love this chair!

annechovie said...

Katie~
I am with you on that fabulous Ruthie Sommers chair - I was going to turn it into a Christmas card, but I got too bogged down with work - maybe next year. Great post and Happy Holidays!

Bhavna said...

Umm...that dresser is a dream! Lovely post Katie :-)

Southern Heart said...

I love red, and have a touch of it in every room--lovely post!

Arch at Rang said...

Love all of them:-) Especially the dresser from 'This is Glamorous'

Thanks for the link too:-))

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

man, how do I get Ruthie Sommers to come and decorate my house. Sigh. Everything she does is divine.

{this is glamorous} said...

Such a pretty, cheerful post--and that Ruthie Sommers chair fantastic.

Cote de Texas said...

Hey - put me on the wish list for that red chair too. I love that chair!!!

Great Post!
Merry Christmas Katie!!!

Joni

Style Court said...

You had me at the red patent chair!! I was going to say fab post, then I scrolled down and was so flattered to be included here!

Merry, merry
Courtney

Cakespy said...

Red HOT more like it! I love the Ruthie Sommers chair. I wouldn't mind finding that in my stocking... (OK maybe it would have to be a big stocking).

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

I love red. This was fun, thanks Katie!

Alkemie said...

Definitely a fun post, I love red and particularly liked the patent red chair.

dianamuse said...

oooooh. That chest of drawers is a knockout! Happy, festive, joyful holidays to YOU, too!!

Me, Myself, & I said...

Love the red patent chair. Nice collection of pictures. great post.

casapinka said...

Great post!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Doesn't that present from stylecourt look beautiful!

Liquid said...

Loving these so!