Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Little Nook Look

Hi Everyone!

I am sorry I have been a little busy lately! It took alot of time the last couple of weeks to get ready for the Curtis Park Home Tour. I took alot of pictures, and I have seen some wonderful pictures taken by the very talented Rudy Calpo which I want to show to you all. I will be posting about the home tour by the end of the week, so I hope you come back and check it out!

It was a perfect day....bright blue skies and temps in the high 70's. It had rained a day before, so the air was crisp and everything was washed clean. There were so many friends to see and everyone involved with the tour, the organizers, the docents, and all of the members of the Model A car club were just wonderful.

The photo above is just a little nook in my house between the main floor and the basement. It is a space often overlooked....but it is a pretty little space. I hope you enjoy!

16 comments:

Pigtown-Design said...

Katie... what a perfect little landing spot.

Mrs. Blandings said...

So glad it went well! Can't wait to see the pictures.

tartanscot said...

congratulations ! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well . . . and can't wait to see the pictures.

and, yes, that little nook is adorable !

bluehydrangea said...

I love that you gave a tiny little space so much personality. To look at it makes me happy. Can't wait to see more pictures.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Very pretty. I'm loving that orange and white striped rug. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Happy to see that the even went so well.

A Touch of Country said...

love the wicker bottles and straw hats. I have a collection of wicker bottles everywhere in my home and also a collection of hats in the garage. I may have to do a grouping similar to this one.

Thanks!

Love your blog!

desiree said...

These little spots are great for creating vignettes. Yours is beautiful!

erika said...

oh my.
i cannot WAIT to see the rest!!!!
lovely little teaser!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I'm so glad you had fun on the tour, and that the weather was perfect. That's the one element I have difficulty controlling!!

Love the photo of the nook. I have just retrieved my summer hats and they make me smile all hanging in a row! They really are the best SPF!

LIMOM said...

Love your nook!

Renae said...

So looking forward to what you have to show us! Glad the weather cooperated and you had a fab day!
Blessings...

ACQUIRE said...

That table is great!
Is it an antique?

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

I Love love love your little nook. Perfect!!

mary said...

Glad it went well, missed you! Can't wait to see the photos.

Tricia - Avolli said...

Such a pretty space. Thanks for sharing.

Tricia - Avolli

whimsicalpam said...

Very pretty! Sometimes the smallest spots can have the biggest impact! Looking forward to the home tour pics:)