Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blog Love: The Style Saloniste



In case you haven't already seen this very chic new blog, I wanted to introduce you to The Style Saloniste. Produced by the very gracious and talented author of many of our favorite design books, Diane Dorrans Saeks, this blog will be sure to add more style to your day.


The name "Style Saloniste" brings to mind those Paris Salons where the cultured and creative would gather and exchange provocative ideas and inspiration. I am sure you will add to the exchange!
The blog is full of information about Diane's recent jaunt to Venice, including preperation advice and where to find the perfect Bellini once you arrive.
Be sure to hop on over and give her a warm welcome to blogdom!

6 comments:

La Maison Fou said...

Great! Thanks for the FYI .....
Leslie

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

Diane is a fantastic lady. I attended many of her classes at UC Berkeley, Inter Design Program. I love reading her blog - always well written and interesting.

Thanks,

Val

Renee Finberg said...

thank you, i am heading over !!

Chic Provence said...

I loved the time I spent learning with Diane on one of her fabulous weekend design programs. Thanks for pointing us to her fabulous blog! I like yours a LOT, too ;-)

Love Is Life said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.Keep up it.I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Diane Dorrans Saeks said...

KATIE-


A million thanks for this.
I just found it.
I was out of the country when it came out--and clearly I missed it.

Thank you. THE STYLE SALONISTE has had a fantastic welcome in the blog community.
cheers, www.thestylesaloniste.com