Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cool: Australian Botanicals Outdoor by Mokum




I think this new Australian Botanicals Outdoor fabric collection from Mokum speaks for itself.

It's saying: "I love porches. They are my favorite places to be. Unless you find me out by the pool, or in the garden. With my indoor-oudoor lifestyle, I am happy in almost any environment! My style reflects the native landscape of Australia: soft eucalyptus greens, crisp aquas, ocean blues and the warm rust tones of the outback. I am pure Australian through and through: I am tough (exceeding 50,000 double rubs) but caring (100% recycled content). And of course I am fun-loving and not too hard on the eyes if I do say so! In fact, I have been told I am quite stunning! I hope you have a chance to visit me ....or better yet....let me visit you! You can find me here under latest releases."

Great speaker! Great design

8 comments:

Cote de Texas said...

Happy Birthday and many more AND I see you are enjoying your Live Writer - your photographs are gorgeous!

La Maison Fou said...

Love these porch pictures! Great,
there are not as many porches being built these days!
No wonder we do not know our neighbors!
Leslie

Norine said...

I was all set to be ho hum about these fabrics until it sunk in that they were outdoor fabrics. Very nice stuff!

Flood Damage MA said...

Beautiful furniture!

<3 Lindsay

Yansy said...

Katie- I'm just like you. I love being outside, unfortunately the weather in Miami has been in the 90's. Way too hot for me. I love all of the pieces, they are lovely.

P.S I wanted to invite you to participate in my giveaway for a chance to win one of two lovely glass paperweights that would be perfect for your office.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Topsy Turvy said...

These are great - I will go check them out!

–Lana

Blushing hostess said...

Just bought the platation chairs from Nadeau so I am so pleased to see that porch photo - now hoping they will not be a trend I will get tired of seeing!

Cheri Peoples said...

I just discovered your blog and love it. I would be honored to have you come visit mine.
Cheri
www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com