Friday, July 24, 2009

Napa: Shopping at Erin Martin's Showroom

After seeing Erin Martin's designs for the Showhouse in San Francisco, I thought it would be fun to stop into her Showroom while we were in Napa. Well worth the visit! It is located on the main Street in St. Helena and is full of Erin's creativity. Many of the items, like the rope chandelier are Erin's own designs. I hope you enjoy this little peek as much as I enjoyed the shop!


A bit of a short post, but we are headed out the door for SoCal!

I will miss you while we are gone!

11 comments:

Marie Cole said...

Isn't that sofa unique with the star in the center of the back?! I don't think I have ever seen that before...Safe travels to SoCal.

Linda/"Mom" said...

* The "ROPE" (?) chandelier (your second-to-the-last photo, w/ the wicker chairs) is innovative & "simply unique" for a "special" beach house... I love it~~~ Glad you shared it!!!

Thanks,
Linda in AZ *

Gaj said...

Am off to Napa in one week and will not miss this venue. Great aesthetic, thanks for the lead.

Gaj Lambert

lizawiza said...

I like all of these textural wooden pieces like the three round tables, and the wicker chairs. They have a lot of character and would mix well in any type of room.

Tamstyles said...

hey girl...love ur blog..

Paula Grace Halewski said...

Looks like a wonderful place. I think I could half of it in my work!

tomas said...

Good post!! I like online shopping with many Coupons...

Edward said...

Those large wicker chairs around the table look super. Fascinating designs in each of the pictures in fact.

Callie Grayson said...

what a great showroom!!! love those zebra chairs.

Bedroom Furniture said...

Is that a bar? It looks fabulous

Aly Beth said...

That huge mirror is exactly what I have been looking for!!! Where do you get a mirror like that?