Monday, July 27, 2009

Time for a Breather

We have headed to Southern California to do the College Tour Hop and have a little fun while we are there. Top of the Family List? Where else?
My List includes the beach (San Diego and Santa Monica) and perhaps the Getty Museum.
I had meant to post a bunch of things for you while I was gone....but I thought it was a good idea to fit in a Yard Sale yesterday before we left........ What was I thinking?!?! Between carting all of the leftovers to the Salvation Army and finishing laundry and packing....I ran out of time just a little. So I will be posting lots of good stuff when I return!
Catch you all when we get back!!!

12 comments:

Mold Gambrills, MD said...

I love Disney characters!

<3 Lindsay

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

You have got to be exhausted!!

Oh, but you're off to Disneyland...the happiest place on earth! Have fun!!!

Go to Bountiful while you are in Santa Monica!! I have always wanted to hit that place!

Yansy said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family. Reading this, made me realize that I need a break pronto.

Paula Grace Halewski said...

Have fun!

Marie said...

enjoy your breather...!!!! :)

Michelle said...

So much work to get ready, then to unpack...great idea dropping off at the Sal. Army.

Have fun!

Best,
Mcihelle

Riviera View said...

Have a great time in So. Cal, Katie.
:)

- Alixe

Easy and Elegant Life said...

Bon voyage and enjoy every sun soaked minute of it.

Velvet and Linen said...

Hi Katie.
Hope you have a wonderful visit!
Please feel free to ask for great shopping, eating, etc.
Would love to see you!

xo
Brooke

Cheri Peoples said...

Down time is always good.

I am starting a NEW Mr. Linky party. It will begin on Aug 10th so everyone will have a week and a half to think about their first post. I have a poll up for votes on which button should be the new button. The "party" is called The Knock Off Knock Out-where THRIFTY meets creative sensation. Go over and learn more about the new weekly event and I would appreciate if you would cast your vote and HELP pick the new button design and its the last week for the July GIVE-A-Way, if you would like to be a part of that event..
Cheri

Brillante Home Decor said...

Enjoy and have fun, we'll patiently wait for more posts.

Callie Grayson said...

hope your trip was fun and restful!!
see you soon!! miss your post:)