Thursday, December 3, 2009

What This Room Needs Is A Little Oomph!

How many times have I said that when designing a room? Well, here's a little something to consider: chic little tables like the one above in lots of delectable colors. And where do they come from you ask?

Hop on over HERE to get a little Oomph for yourself!!

Perfect little occasional tables to hold your Martini.

Or lemonade.

Glossy Lacquer finishes in lots of colors.

Pretty designs.

Finished off with Grass cloth tops,

And Fabric tops.

Prices range from $300 for the Tini Table to $1950for this Edgartown Coffee Table.

Read all about the three gals who thought all this up HERE.

Do a little shopping HERE.

All Photos Courtesy of Oomph

14 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Like Sister Parish always said, a little table beside every chair!!

CONCORD GREEN said...

Spiffy! They reminded me of some of my favorite tables from Oly Studios, although Oly tables are typically in a more neutral palette.

http://www.olystudio.com/products/tables/christine_tall_round.htm

Thanks for sharing. - Lisa

Gwen Driscoll said...

Thanks for the info. I'm always looking for great new resources. I use tables this size constantly, always looking for something that isn't to expensive but has great style. These could fit the bill.

Talk soon.

Gwen

Gaj said...

Billy Baldwin used these in every room for the phone! I still do. Cant live without these small talbes, by themselves next to occasional chairs or under larger tables. A real luxury necessity. Good choices Katie. Dont forget the indispensible garden stool!

Vitania said...

You know - I need a new litte interesting side table ! This is a great place to start.

Karena said...

A unique little table here and there, so useful and so interesting!!

jvw home said...

Love 'em & love the adorable chair in the bathroom (1st photo)!
Thanks for sharing a great line.




http://jvwhome.blogspot.com

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

especially love those first few! But no way to source them in Marrakech:-(

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

Simply charming. I'm glad I stopped by.
All the very best.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Loving all of their different little personalities!

Rachel said...

I love the clover table in the first pic. I wish my bathroom were big enough for that fabulous chair and little table.

Marie said...

I love chic little tables! :)

Jaime said...

Love the zebra with the turquoise!

This Photographer's Life said...

Hey, just came over from Limestone and Boxwoods, and I'm so glad I did. What cool tables!