Monday, January 25, 2010

Liking These... Spool No. 72

The Sage Burrow Rucksack

Spool No. 72 Clothing Company sent me an email with some new things. Always having design on my mind, I tend to link fashion and rooms in my mind, well, almost always. I imagine the sort of person that has an interesting piece of clothing and what their house might look like. So, here is a glimpse of how the wheels spin in my head.

Thanks Spool No. 72 for the inspiration!

Tyee Mountain Tote

Law Blouse


Hoquiam Dress

This is a minor sampling of the brilliant collection that is Spool No. 72. They carry coats and sweaters, jewelry, bags and totes, blouses and dresses.

They also have a fun blog HERE.

So I am just passing along the goodness.

(All photos of interiors via House Beautiful Online Photo Gallery)

8 comments:

mary said...

I like your connections. What fun.

Pigtown-Design said...

I swear! I have a very posh black leather bag, but I am loving toting around my filson satchel these days. Rough Luxe!

xoxo

Ms Mertz said...

Good match ups. I love, love, love the first house. I saw it in a magazine a year or two ago and have always been sorry that I didn't get the magazine. Do you know anything about the house? I couldn't find it on the HB online site, and the pictures I saw were in a different magazine.

Ann Marie said...

Fabulous store. I love that dress - gotta have it!!!

Paula Grace Designs said...

Hi Katie,

Love your associations. I will check out there blog and products too!

Hi Karen,

You're just the gal I would love to have participate in my new party ~ Timeless Tuesday.

I wanted to let you know about a party I'll be hosting on Tuesdays. Beginning Feb 2nd, I am hosting a party on all timeless classis things ~ interior design, fashion, special occassions and entertaining, art, ..... Your blog is one of my classics now so I hope you and your readers join the party.

Here is a link to let you know more about it ~ http://paulagracedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/timeless-tuesday.html

Looking forward to seeing you and your readers there!

Paula Grace ~

annie said...

Thank you for the goodness!!
annie
p.s. I thought I might be the only one connecting the dots... happy to see you do it as well! Yeah!

Jaime said...

Love the dress... and the cozy bedroom you paired it with!

Velvet and Linen said...

I just received an email from them with that great bag on it. I love that they are one of a kind. It seems like nothing is one of a kind these days.
I'm off to check out their site!

xo
Brooke