Thursday, June 10, 2010

Movin' On Up!

Living Room of designer, Jay Jeffers

If you are like me....any opportunity to see inside the home of an admired top designer is not to be missed. I just got word that the oh-so-talented Mr. Jay Jeffers has put his beautiful San Francisco home on the market. Jay says he and his partner are ready for a bit of a change.

I had blogged about Jay's house HERE awhile back....but if you want pictures of the whole shebang....head on over to the Sotheby's site HERE for the grand tour!!! Such a fun HOUSE!!! Whoever gets it will have built in panache to spare.

And I am sure we will all get to see Jay's NEXT house adventure!
UPDATE!!!
If you are in the Bay Area this weekend, there will be an OPEN HOUSE on Sunday. Nothing better than seeing a well designed home in person!!!

6 comments:

pretty pink tulips said...

If the buyer can just negotiate for Jay to leave everything in place!!

Karena said...

Katie, I would love to be there!!
A great designer, love Jay's work!

Karena
Art by Karena

pve design said...

I agree with pretty pink tulips, move in with it all undone - now that would be fun!
pve

katiedid said...

Pretty pink....I know! Move in perfect!

Karena...I do too!

Patricia...me too!

Claudia Juestel / Adeeni said...

Yea! Great coverage on Jay's and Michael's house also in the Chronicle this Sunday. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/06/13/HONU1DOMK6.DTL Leilani Labong beautifully portrayed their emotional connection to the house and its wonderful design evolution.

Cheers,

Claudia

Hello Lover... said...

Oh how I wish I could go - I did a post on Jay's office and work a while back - I absolutely love everything he does - what a lucky person who can afford to purchase his home!