Thursday, January 17, 2013

Elle Anticipation

Living Room of Ginnifer Goodwin, Photo by Hillary Walsh

The February issue of ELLE should be arrive any day now....any second. Yes, that's right....you do hear my foot tapping. I am sitting at my desk knowing it is time to get started with yearly chores like paying association dues, Business Tax Renewal Notices, Business insurance fees, and how can I forget ....it is tax season.

Is it any wonder I am sitting here daydreaming about Elle? After all....the coming issue will have a feature showing the house of Once Upon A Time's Ginnifer Goodwin's bungalow in LA. Ginnifer is also known for her roles on Big Love, Mona Lisa Smile and He's Just Not That Into YouShe is adorable, so it follows that her home would be too.

So let me know if you have gotten your issue yet and let me know if you think Ginnifer's home is worthy of her Snow White persona! The few photos I have seen appear to be spot on.

10 comments:

Tabitha T said...

Anyone familiar with the piece of artwork over the mantel?

Sarah said...

Thanks for letting us know about this as this is my FAVE show!! I have followed it and she is adorable - I have two Pinterest boards dedicated to the design of Ginnifer's alter ego, Snow White's house on the show and the Evil Queen's office - I will be looking for this soon too!! ;-)

Tom Watson said...

The Office of Family Assistance through the Welfare Peer Technical Assistance (WPTA) Network is pleased to announce a series of technical assistance webinars for State, Tribal and county TANF administrators on the Online Work Readiness Click here

Grant K. Gibson said...

Great lavender color. I am loving the color right now.

Hope that you are well!

Grant
grantkgibson.com

cindy hattersley design said...

Katie...you temptress! I know it must be good or you would not have put out this teaser! Can't wait to see it!

My Interior Life said...

Ooh, looking forward to seeing her home too. She's from my hometown of Memphis!

Anonymous said...

This must be a mistake on Elle's part. There was only a Jan/Feb issue and the March issue has the future of design with no mention of Ginnifer Goodwan. Someone mucked up this release.

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com

katiedid said...

Hi Everyone!
I hope that you found the article in ELLE magazine, as I at first thought it was in Elle Decor. The moniker on the photo should have told the story, so I hope you all caught that!

katiedid said...

Hi Everyone!
I hope that you found the article in ELLE magazine, as I at first thought it was in Elle Decor. The moniker on the photo should have told the story, so I hope you all caught that!